Manufacturing Liaison: Finding/Managing the Right Production Partner
MIDI assists its clients in selecting choice vendors that best suit the clients and programs manufacturing and assembly needs. MIDI provides program communication as well as insight on how the vendor performs, their ability to meet deadlines, cost, quality, workmanship, size, and Regulatory approvals.
MIDI has partnerships in place with healthcare molders and contract manufacturers whereby, if requested by the client, said choice partners can become involved early on in MIDI's development stages of program innovation.
MIDI can monitor and oversee all tooling, molding and contract manufacturing both domestically and internationally.
MIDI's Manufacturing Liaison includes:
- Vendor and CM (Contract Manufacturer) Sourcing
- Vendor and CM Qualification/Selection
- Technical Management Liaison
- Process Development Support
- Full Control Documentation
- ISO & FDA Approved
- First Article Inspection/Integration
- Full Production Follow-up Support
- DHF Transfer to Manufacturing